David pressing his golden buzzer.
i cant go smoke on 4/20 with my friends because i’ll be at my grandpa’s house for easter. the solution? blaze with grandpa
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
Yo some more helpful tips from another EMT!
1) Its illegal for an EMT to report certain personal information to other non-medical professionals. This includes telling friends your address, whether or not you are HIV positive, and telling the cops about drug use. Thats right, EMTs and paramedics can’t tell the police if you took molly or even if you did illegal activity that’s dangerous to others, like drunk driving. We honestly don’t care if you shot up heroin - we just want to make sure you’re ok.
2) Do some research on the drugs you’re interested in. There are a lot of websites that have extensive information on drugs, like Erowid, which not only tells you the effects (positive and negative) of the drug, but also the duration and the dose from threshold to heavy.
3) Be careful with some drugs, like MDMA (ecstasy/molly), which is commonly found in a pressed pill form and can be mixed with a lot of other materials. If you’re thinking about taking molly at a party or rave, I suggest getting it from your (hopefully trusted) dealer beforehand. That way you’re getting it from a trusted source and can also check to see if that particular pill is on Ecstasy Data.
And LSD, while not a usual party drug, can sometimes actually be another similar hallucinogen, like the NBOMe series, which are active to the microgram like acid but is 4x more powerful on blotter paper, and taking this much will cause a bad trip. Acid has a slight metallic taste, or no taste at all, while NBOMe is very bitter.
4) Many drugs (like stimulants, MDMA, and LSD on occasion) can cause hyperthermia, which is super dangerous if you’re in a place like a rave, surrounded by other hot bodies and dancing for hours without taking a drink. Remember to break for water if this is your situation to avoid this, and if you start to feel feverish and under the weather, cool down immediately.
Be safe and enjoy!
Also look up all drug interactions before taking anything. Combining certain anti-depressants with certain drugs like ecstasy can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal.
TO AVOID GETTING TO HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE
- If you’re taking molly please drink 250-500 mL of water each hour but do not panic and drink too much otherwise you’ll get poisoning
- As the first post said, hypothermia could happen. Please don’t wait until you feel feverish. Take occasional breaks and go outside to cool down a bit. If you’re with a group who doesn’t know you’re rolling and/or isn’t taking you seriously, make something up to get one person to go outside for you. It’s important.
- Wear light clothes! If it’s cold outside wear one thing to the party/rave then change once you get there. Trust me, you won’t notice that you’re hot.
- Take supplements, they’ll help with coming down.
- Read this website
- Don’t take LSD at parties. Seriously. Don’t. A party or a rave is not a good place for your reality to implode.
(unless you’re experienced and know what you’re doing then sure I gues s)
- No matter what you’re taking, get informed beforehand.
- Stressing again, if you do get sick, tell the paramedics what you took.
…….Just reading this makes my heart race. People that do these things are purpose are so much braver than I am. You couldn’t even pay me to take things like this.
I’ve done my share of partying and wish I had known this then.
It’s been over 36 hours since the world was supposed to end.
My body is tired.
But I will dance on, as it has been prophesied by the great one.
I just realized that I can be using my Employee Discount Powers for good! I work at a thrift store and can get all sorts of cool clothes super cheap half off on top of the thrifty prices. For example, I can get shirts for as little as two to four bucks a piece, pants for like three to five bucks a piece, skirts for like three to five bucks, dresses for like four to ten bucks, (buck buck buck lol so many bucks I’m a chicken now) etc.
If you live in Canada or America and need some cheap (if you can afford it and would like to) or free (if you can’t afford it or think you deserve presents than that’s totally cool too I mean seriously dmab trans folks all deserve presents every day) clothes, you can send me a message and we can talk sizes and style and stuff. I’m living on a bit of a budget right now but would be totally happy to spend like fifty bucks or maybe more a month on helping you look and feel like you can and should!
Before I get more into what my store has, I should mention that our selection of plus-size stuff tends to be pretty spotty. I’ve tried a few times to get our management to do more to bring in and shelve plus sized clothing, and will continue to advocate for it, but I’m pretty sure they’re not listening. That being said, if you need it, I swear by my rabbits that I will go to all five stores in my city to find good clothes that fit you and make you feel rad. My partner has experience with shopping for plus sized clothes (and REALLY great fashion sense) and they have kindly offered to come with me and give me a hand with the shopping, so hopefully we should be able to get a really good fit for you!
My store carries all kinds of clothes: scarves (including winter scarves and beautiful scarves for head wrapping) blouses (short/long sleeve), knits (short sleeve like T-shirts and long sleeve), sleeveless tops, pullovers, cardigans, hoodies, yoga pants, sweats, shorts, capris, casual/more formal pants, jeans, skirts, summer dresses and sleeve-having dresses, blazers, vests, pant/dress suits, spring jackets, winter jackets, leather/fur coats, rain jackets, PJs, nightgowns, underwear, socks, shoes/boots/sandals, jewelry, purses, etc.
Basically I want to do this because I know how tough - and unaffordable - it can be to shop for the clothes that you might need. You might get judgement from employees, friends who are along with, family who monitor purchases, or whatever.
In case it wasn’t clear this applies for ALL dmab trans folk, nonbinary people included. Also, if you live outside of Canada or America, maybe try me anyway and if it is within my budget we can work out shipping.
Even if you don’t need the thing please consider signal boosting!
EDIT actually hey dfab folks you can feel free to message me too. I’m giving top priority on the free clothes to dmab folks but we can work something out you’ll still get one hell of a deal.